4 Channels DIN DMX512 Constant Voltage Decoder
$89.00 Inc tax
Unlock the full potential of your lighting setup with the 4-Channels DIN DMX512 Constant Voltage Decoder, available at LED Expo Australia. This versatile decoder empowers you to control and customise your lighting effects with ease. Whether you’re designing lighting displays for events, architectural lighting, or any other creative project, our decoder offers the precision and flexibility you need. Elevate your lighting experience and achieve stunning effects effortlessly. Trust LED Expo Australia for high-quality lighting solutions that deliver outstanding performance. Explore the possibilities with the 4-Channels DIN DMX512 Constant Voltage Decoder today.
476 in stock
- A 12VDC/24VDC LED driver is required
- DIN rail style
- Input standard DMX512 signal; 3-digital-display shows DMX address code.
- 6 colour changing modes and 10 speed scales.
- DMX decoding supports 8-bit,16-bit.
- Indicator of the DMX512 signal receiving status.
- Wrong wiring protection at DMX port.Power loss memory function.
- The DIN rail style facilitates the installation of large-scale projects.
Warranty 2 year
|Max load current
|Max Output Power
|288W (12V) / 576W(24V)
|DMX512/8 bit/16 bit selectable
|Constant Voltage PWM
|111 × 46 × 66 mm